Preparing for sauna heater installation
Check the following before installing the sauna heater:
- The ratio of the heater's input (kW) and the sauna room's volume (m3). Volume/input recommendations are presented in Table 1 on page 8. The minimum and maximum volumes must not be exceeded.
- The sauna room ceiling must be min 1900 mm high.
- Uninsulated and masonry stone walls extend the preheating time. Each square metre of plastered ceiling or wall surface adds 1.2 m3 to the sauna room's volume.
- Check connecting to mains for a suitable fuse size (A) and the correct diameter of the power supply cable (mm²) for the sauna heater in question.
- Conform to the specified safety clearance around the sauna heater. There should be enough room around the sauna heater for maintenance purposes, a doorway etc.